Our students are the soul of our university campus and we offer everything from diverse activities to various amenities to keep them happy and cheerful. Various clubs, student bodies and cafeteria on the campus helps to add colour to our social scene. These facilities are open for all JLU students and ensure their personal development through fun elements and ideas. A great place to explore the world beyond the boundaries of academics, Jagran Lakecity University has a balanced mix of play and work.
What makes Jagran Lakecity University interesting?
- Sports clubs for football, cricket, archery and tennis enthusiasts
- Performing and visual arts organisations for classical and western dance forms, music and drama
- Media organisations such as our newspaper run by students, comma, community radio station, campus blog etc.
- Service organisations like the volunteers club and social service clubs
- Opportunity to acquire management skills by planning and organising events through the student body
- Monthly thematic programs to cater to the diverse backgrounds of the students
- On-campus celebration of various festivals
- Active participation in inter-university competitions and programs
- Wellness and recreational programs to develop students' mind, body and spirit while encouraging them to maintain a healthy lifestyle
We also provide our students with opportunities to experience Bhopal and its surroundings with a convenient shuttle bus service. They can avail the transport facility between the campus and many cultural and entertainment hot-spots in the heart of the city. Special buses are also provided to attend major sporting events, tourist destinations, and concerts.