- The applicability of the University terms and regulations will commence from the date on which you accept your Offer of Admission. You have the right to cancel this Offer of Admission specifying the reason for cancellation of admission in specified format.
- The cancellation period and your right to cancel the admission without liability will expire as per the dates mentioned in the table below; which would be applicable to the academic session you have applied for.
- To exercise your right to cancel, you may inform Admissions Office, Jagran Lakecity University in the specified format of your decision to cancel the Admission Offer.
- If you cancel your admission in accordance with the above, the University will reimburse to you the payments received from you. The University will make the reimbursement in accordance with the timeline mentioned below. Reimbursement will be made by cheque in the name of the student, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise;Norms for Refund of Fees : In Cases where Cancellation of Admission has been requested:
the request received on or before the 5th of July of respective academic year.||INR.
1000/- will be deducted towards Processing Fees and balance amount paid by
student shall be refunded by 15th September of the respective academic year.|
received after 5th of July of respective academic year.||No
fee refund. INR. 1000/- will be deducted towards Processing Fees and balance
amount from the caution money will be refunded by 15th February of the
following academic year.|
- A candidate who desires to leave the University after joining the program will have to submit a 'NO DUES' certificate issued by the competent authorities and signed by Head - Admissions. This should be accompanied by the application for withdrawal and the original fee receipt. The original certificates will be returned only on production of 'NO DUES' certificate in the prescribed form, obtained from the Administrative Office. No with-drawl of admission will be processed without completion of 'NO DUES' formalities
The day boarding students can avail the mess facility on a daily basis by provided by the university on monthly payment basis. No refund application will be entertained once a student pays for the month.
The caution money will be refunded after approval from the Dean, Student Welfare. He ? she shall investigate whether the candidate has harmed/damaged any property belonging to the University. In such cases, caution money shall be refunded after deducting the cost of repairs; otherwise, the entire caution money shall be refunded.
- In case an applicant who has made full or partial payment withdraws then a processing fees of INR 1,000/- shall be deducted. The remaining bus fees shall be returned.
- In case an applicant completes his bus registration and withdraws after the commencement of classes the total amount after a deduction of one semester bus fee shall be forfeited.