How can we help?
If you’re a journalist looking for information about the University or for an expert to interview for a story, our team can help. Our frequently updated media resources include information on areas of current and continuing interest to journalists.
Use our content
Jagran Lakecity University Communications Office produces a range of stories, photos, and videos about University initiatives and research. Learn more about how to use this content on your site.
Content Use Guidelines
Unless otherwise noted, you can republish Comma articles for free, provided you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You can't state or imply that JLU, the article, or anyone featured in the article endorses a particular product or service.
- You cannot reproduce any JLU insignia, logos, or other marks without specific permission.
- You can't edit our material, except to reflect relative changes in time, location, and editorial style. (For example, “yesterday” can be changed to “last week,)
- If you're republishing online, you have to link to the original Comma story, and include all of the links from our story.
- You can't sell our material separately.
- It's ok to put our stories on pages with ads, but not ads specifically sold against our stories.
- You can't republish our material wholesale, or automatically; you need to select stories to be republished individually.
- You cannot republish our photographs without specific permission. For photo permissions, please email JLUCO@jlu.edu.in .
- You can embed JLU videos and audio from our YouTube and SoundCloud accounts.
- You have to credit us – ideally in the byline. We prefer “Author Name, Comma.”.
- We do not generally permit translation of our stories into another language.
This list provides background information on topics of current and continuing interest to journalists and the University community. The information here is updated regularly. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact.