To apply for JLU Summer School programme, click here.
The two-week, JLU Summer School is a residential programme
that offers high school students (Classes 9th, 10th, 11th
& 12th ) the opportunity to combine learning, creative
enrichment and action-packed adventure in the picturesque campus of Jagran Lakecity
Key features of JLU Summer School programme:
- Central India's first Summer School with a university life experience
- Learning at the picturesque 200 Acres, safe and secure campus of JLU
- Training by Qualified Professionals
- Focus on development of key skills required to succeed in an academically competitive environment
- Study and research on multi-disciplinary themes
- Opportunity to connect with a diverse range of students
- Fully supervised activities on and off campus
- Cultural Day Trips, Career Counselling, Evening Entertainment, etc.
At JLU Summer School, students can choose from a variety of academic and elective subjects that are taught by highly qualified professionals and benefit from a full range of activities, cultural trip and workshops. Additionally, students are well supervised by a team of summer school counsellors who ensure that students are safe and well attended to and that the summer school is fun, educating fosters friendship among students.Date: 14th May 2018 - 27th May 2018
- Buy a JLU Summer School Program application form. The cost of application form is Rs.500 which will be adjusted towards the program fee
- Choose one Academic and one Elective of your choice
- Seats are limited to 200 students per Batch
The program fee of Rs. 10,000 will include tuition fees, twin sharing on campus accommodation, all meals, summer school kit and outdoor activities.