- All courses are approved under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956.
- 30 well equipped labs with world class equipment and facilities based on latest technologies.
- JLU School of Engineering & Technology follows learning-by-doing pedagogy.
- Hands-on training to design and develop innovative and real time projects from 3rd semester onward.
- Industrial training in different Public Sector Undertakings (PSU’s), Central Government organizations, Research organizations and Multi-National Companies (MNC’s).
- JLU and RMIT University, Australia has created a Centre of Excellence for Pavement Excellence and Joint Research.
- Government funded (DST & UGC-D AE, CSR) ongoing research projects worth Rs. 50 lakhs.
B.Tech ( Hons) Computer Engineering (Artificial Intelligence / Cloud Technology & Cyber Security)
B.Tech (Hons) Computer Engineering Devops in collabration with Xebia
Bachelor of Computer
B.Sc (Hons.) Applied Physics
B.Sc (Hons.) Applied Mathematics
M Tech Thermal
Masters of Computer Application
- Caution Money ( One Time; Refundable): Rs. 5,000
- Alumni Fund (One Time; Non Refundable): Rs 10,000
- Digitalisation Charges (per year): Rs 5,000
- Admission charges for all courses except P.hD (One Time, Non-Refundable) : Rs. 5,000
- Admission charges for P.hD (One Time, Non-Refundable) : Rs. 20,000