- Field Trips are an integral part of the curriculum.
- School attachment in a variety of schools like Delhi Public Schools, Shiksha Kendras and Govt. run schools.
- Allows faculty and students autonomy to decide the most suitable methods for learning that can in future be used in school- teaching.
- Organizes 3 months meticulous school internship in reputed schools.
- Activities to upgrade professional and communication skills.
- Provides guidance and mock test practice for the CTET ( Combined Teacher Eligibility Test) examination conducted by CBSE.
- Offers short term certificate courses ( catering to student-teacher’s interest) for expertise in specific areas of school teaching.
Diploma in Early Childhood Learning
- Caution Money ( One Time; Refundable): Rs. 5,000
- Alumni Fund charges for all courses except Diploma programs (One Time, Non-Refundable): Rs. 10,000
- Digitalization Charges per year (One Time, Non-Refundable): Rs. 5,000
- Approx 30% Indians are in school or about to enter school
- Huge demand of good teachers in India and abroad
- Govt. of India plans to start Indian Education Services
- Govt. of MP has announced 36000 posts with salaries proposed in line with the seventh pay commission
- Internship in reputed schools like in DPS , Shiksha Kendra & Govt. Run Schools with possibility of being absorbed by those schools upon successful completion of the internship