- STUDY AT JLU
- Why Choose Us
- Admission Process
- Courses A – Z
- Undergraduate Studies
- Postgraduate Studies
- Diploma & Certificate Courses
- JLU Summer School
- Global Immersion Programme
- Centres of Excellence
- Center of Excellence in CSR
- Center for Teacher Training
- JLU Center for Professional Skills
- COE in Nano Technology
- COE in Paver Technology
- International Students
- Student Scholarship & Funding
- Academic Facilities
- Campus Dining
- Sports Facilities
- Student Resource Centre
- Labs & Studios
- Transport Services
- Open Days
This Centre has been established with the aim to focus on and impart skill development training in order to equip students and working professionals with job relevant set of skills that are applicable to their chosen area of employment.
The Centre offers various workshops, certificates, and diploma programs ranging across a wide area, for instance:
- Soft skills like presentations, group discussions, negotiations, working in teams and many more
- Employablility training like conflict management, stress management, time management etc.
- Building language competency in Business English, General English, and English for Technical Communication.
- Other sector specific skills in the areas of media, commerce, engineering, humanities etc.
The Centre also develops and delivers tailored training programs and workshops for different groups and organizations according to their specific requirements.
The Centre is headed by Dr. Rolii Ajay Khare, and has a dedicated team of trainers and skill developers associated with its multiple programs. For more details please feel free to write an email to email@example.com.