We believe that the world would be a better place if we encourage big ideas and create an ecosystem of converting those communication ideas into defining changes and tell better stories.
Jagran School of Journalism and Communication aims to be the catalyst of such an ecosystem. The School seeks to understand communication, information, and media processes, behavioral change, organisations, and technologies as they affect individuals, societies, brands and the relationships among them.
With the goal of preparing students to be the leaders in journalism’s digital reinvention, Jagran School of Journalism and Communication has revised the curriculum – breaking down walls between print, broadcast, photographic and online journalism, and between skills and content buckets. Students take courses in digital marketing design and development, web and mobile communication, database reporting, data visualisation, social media and multimedia storytelling. Students can learn how to write for online audiences, how to think like media entrepreneurs and how to experiment with the next generation of technology: virtual reality, augmented reality, sensors and more. The School practices industry benchmarks and protocols to ensure that students and professionals train and grow in sync with world’s challenges.
- Fully equipped in-house Audio-Video recording & production studios; Print lab and Editing studio for providing first hand exposure to students
- BA (Hons.) Advertising & PR students spend a term studying at University of the Arts London campus under the Global Immersion Programme and thereby, receiving a certification from them
- 25% of all the programs is taught by international faculty and industry experts
- Industry networking events and workshops in India and abroad
- Students work on live briefs given by brands and agencies
- Exciting internships and placements opportunities in leading Advertising, PR and Digital agencies
(One Time; Non Refundable)
|BA (Journalism & Mass Communication)||03 Years|| 20,000||100,000||10,000|
|BA (Journalism)||03 Years||20,000||50,000||10,000|
|BA (Hons) Advertising & PR||03 Years||20,000||190,000||12,000|
|BFA (Digital Film Making & Animation)||04 Years||20,000||1,00,000||10,000|
|MA (Advertising & PR)||02 Years|| 20,000||75,000||10,000|
|MA (Jounalism)||02 Years||20,000||75,000||10,000|
|PG Diploma in Animation||01 Years||-||75,000||10,000|
|PG Diploma in Arts & Lifestyle Journalism||01 Years||-||75,000||10,000|
|PG Diploma in New Media||01 Years||-||75,000||10,000|
|M.Phil ||01 Years||20,000||70,000||10,000|
|Ph.D ||03 Years||20,000||80,000||-|
In addition to above fee structure the student also needs to be below mentioned charges:
Caution Money (One Time; Refundable): Rs. 5,000
Alumni Fund (One Time; Non-Refundable): Rs. 10,000
Digitalisation Charges (per year): Rs. 10,000Scholarships:
Jagran School of Journalism and Communication offers merit based scholarships. For more details please visit the scholarship section.
Our Global Partners: