Jagran Lakecity Business School (JLBS) is the flagship business school at Jagran Lakecity University. JLBS is deeply committed to shaping tomorrow’s ethical business managers, leaders and entrepreneurs, and supporting holistic development of an individual.
Jagran Lakecity Business School aims to emerge as an internationally benchmarked business school with emphasis on applied teaching and engagement with industry and govt. It currently boasts of relationships, among others, with CMA and Harvard Online, Wadhwani foundation’s NEN and Govt. of MP etc. some of its international affiliations include University College London, UK. JLBS is building new relationships with industry and leading faculty experts in India and abroad.
Key Features of the School:
- All courses are approved by UGC, under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, 1956;
- Global MBA students will take 2 modules at University College London;
- Harvard Business Publishing Online Courses with an option to earn a Harvard Business Publishing certificate of completion
- Practice based learning through business simulators;
- Students studying BBA (Hons) Strategic Finance will be CMA Certified;
- Our BMS & MBA core curriculum is aligned with Harvard Course Content enabling our students to earn Harvard Online Certification;
- All our MBA students will be Six Sigma certified by Ernst & Young;
- Specialized training provided in collaboration with our industry partners;
Fee Structure for 2018 Session:
(One Time; Non Refundable)
|Bachelor of Management Studies||03 Years||20,000||90,000||12,000|
|BBA (Hons) Strategic Finance||03 Years||20,000||60,000||12,000|
|MBA ( Finance / HR / Marketing / Entrepreneurship)||02 Years||20,000||1,15,000||12,000|
|Global MBA ( Residential)||02 Years||20,000||5,90,000||12,000|
|MBA (Business Analytics)||02 Years||20,000||2,25,000||12,000|
|PG Diploma in Entreprenuership||01 Year||20,000||1,15,000||12,000|
In addition to the above fee structure the student also needs to be below mentioned charges:
- Caution Money ( One Time; Refundable): Rs. 5,000
- Alumni Fund (One Time; Non Refundable): Rs 10,000
- Digitalisation Charges ( per year): Rs 8,000
The Jagran Lakecity Business School offers merit based scholarships. For more details please visit the scholarship section.