The Industry Relations Cell is the University's dedicated careers and enterprise service. We are here to support students and graduates embark on their professional futures in their chosen industry.
We help JLU students and graduates find jobs, connect with industry mentors or guide them in setting up a businesses. We run events throughout the university in collaboration with JLU Centre for Professional Skills on all aspects of the career journey.
Our aim is to help students and graduates gain the skills they need to succeed and innovate in different career opportunities.
Our services include:
- JLU Job Board - the University's popular jobs board and recruitment service. This service advertises exciting opportunities from across sector to JLU students and graduates.
- Internships – JLU ’s graduates can apply to selected companies who are offering paid work experience in the creative industries.
- Events and Workshops - We run over 100 free events and training sessions each academic year.
- Mentoring - providing JLU's students and graduates with the opportunity to be mentored by experienced professionals.
- Advice - Careers and Employability offers online advice, guidance and useful links about all aspects of getting a job or setting up a new business.