The Internship and Placement activities at School of Law, JLU has been bringing laurels to its name. Under a focused internship and placement cell initiative and assistance, School of Law students have proven their mettle in the profession with impressive placements and internship assignments in such a short span of time. The School has achieved 100% placements for both the LL.M. batches and graduates are now part of reputed Law Firms, Government Institutions, Academia and Industry etc. School of Law students have to undergo a compulsory Internship in the month of June every year. This Internship is facilitated by placement assistance from the School. School has achieved 100% Summer Placement for Undergraduate students for internship.
Notable Placements & Internships:
1. MR. KUNAL SHARMA LL.M., 2015-16 Batch Assistant Legal Manager, HDFC Bank, Indore
2. MS. KARISHMA BIRTHARE LL.M. 2014-15 Batch Research Officer in HRD Chair on IPR (Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India), Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT), Kochi
3. Antrikch Tiwari Student of BBALLB (VIII Semester) successfully completed her internship at Amazon India.
4. AADYA JAROLIYA Student of B.A.,LL.B. (Hons.) Third Semester completed her Internship at the High Court of Madhya Pradesh Principal Seat, Jabalpur. Aadya interned in the court of the Honorable Chief Justice, MP during which she had the utmost honor of receiving guidance from Honorable Chief Justice Shri Hemant Gupta
5. Nimish Arjaria Student of BBALLB – VII Semester, successfully completed his internship under renowned Senior Advocate of Supreme Court of India, Member of Parliament and a Living Legend in the field of Criminal Law, Advocate K.T.S. Tulsi.
6. Sami Khan & Shailendra Thakur Students of BBALLB – VII Semester, completed their internship at the chambers of Mr. Salman Khurshid, Senior Advocate, Supreme Court of India. Mr. Khurshid is a renowned legal personality, eminent author and a celebrated political figure.