MBA (Finance / Marketing/ HR /Entrepreneurship)
Course length: 2 Years
Fee Structure (In ):
(One – Time)
(One – Time)
(One – Time)
Course Objectives:The course aims to teach in detail the aspects of managing and growing a business. Students can opt for specialization in Marketing, Finance, HR and Entrepreneurship.
Backed by Harvard cases, articles, book chapters, Harvard Business Publishing’s Online courses, and business simulation, this is a post graduate program in business that is comparable to international offering. It primarily aims at helping fresh graduates, or students with less than 2 years of experience, or are with family business emerge as business managers and leaders. Courses calls for students who are determined to learn, work hard and aim higher level of success as professional and/or want to build on to the base their families have provided them in business.
- Strategic management
- Skills for managers
- Corporate Governance, Business Ethics and CSR
- Six Sigma and quality controls
- International Business
- MBA Project/Paper
- Business awareness and work outs
Specialization Offered*: Entrepreneurship/Finance/Human Resources/ Marketing
22 to 24 credit elective specialization courses spread over last two semesters
Select specialization courses:
- Behavioural finance (Finance)
- Security Analysis and Portfolio Management (Finance)
- Contemporary talent management (HR)
- Strategic HRM (HR)
- Digital and Social Media Marketing (Marketing)
- Retail and Rural Marketing (Marketing)
- Family Business management (Entrepreneurship)
- Management of SMEs (Entrepreneurship)
- Option to earn Harvard business publishing online course certificates in up to select 6 courses.
- Harvard business publishing cases, articles, and book chapters
- Six Sigma course designed and offered by E&Y
- WF and NEN network designed courses on Entrepreneurship with an option to earn a certificate.
- Pedagogy involves case discussions, AI backed eBooks, and business simulation.
- Option to earn a major minor combination from within the specialization courses. For example, 15 credits in marketing and 9 . credits in finance specialization courses will earn majors in marketing and minor in finance.
- Access to placement and internship services.
- Business Development
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Sales Representatives
- Human Resource Executives
- Customer Relation Management
- Social Media Management
- Brand Management
- Marketing research
- Import / Export Managers
Eligibility Criteria: Graduation with minimum 60% or an equivalent qualification in any discipline from an institute affiliated to a university or any university recognised by UGC. Admission will be given based either on CAT/CMAT/GMAT score or the JLU Entrance Exam followed by Personal Interview