Teaching is about passing on the flame of ‘learning and exploring’ to the next generation. JLU School of Education has taken the first step towards achieving excellence in Teacher Education. The first academic session exposed the future – teachers to a galaxy of learning experiences from traditional classroom lectures to experiential learning in simulated and real situations. The sprawling campus of JLU, diversely experienced faculty, ICT based teaching, rich and updated library, self-learning assignments, peer teaching experiences, co-curricular and extracurricular activities, and above all the very transparent assessment system are a few reasons to be a part of the global best practices in teacher preparation programmes.
- Field Trips are an integral part of the curriculum.
- School attachment in a variety of schools like Delhi Public Schools, Shiksha Kendras and Govt. run schools.
- Allows faculty and students autonomy to decide the most suitable methods for learning that can in future be used in school- teaching.
- Organizes 3 months meticulous school internship in reputed schools.
- Activities to upgrade professional and communication skills.
- Provides guidance and mock test practice for the CTET ( Combined Teacher Eligibility Test) examination conducted by CBSE.
- Offers short term certificate courses ( catering to student-teacher’s interest) for expertise in specific areas of school teaching.
Fee Structure for 2018 Session:
|B.Ed ||02 Year||3000||30,000||12,000|
In addition to the above fee structure the student also needs to be below mentioned charges:
- Caution Money ( One Time; Refundable): Rs. 5,000
Career Possibilities and Placement Opportunities:
- Approx 30% Indians are in school or about to enter school
- Huge demand of good teachers in India and abroad
- Govt. of India plans to start Indian Education Services
- Govt. of MP has announced 36000 posts with salaries proposed in line with the seventh pay commission
- Internship in reputed schools like in DPS , Shiksha Kendra & Govt. Run Schools with possibility of being absorbed by those schools upon successful completion of the internship