JLU School of Humanities & Arts Explore human experiences across an exceptionally broad range of subjects.It has redefined the education experiences with its best-in- learning infrastructure, faculty and by laying high emphasis on practical training, internship, live projects, exposure visits, experts, lectures leading to quality placements. With a student centred approach, the course structure is designed in a way to encourage students to reflect on human conditions and relevant contemporary issues. The teaching is focused on enabling the students to be proactive rather than reactive. Students expand their horizons by studying different languages and cultures which helps them in preparing for an increasingly changing multicultural world.Key Features:
- Curriculum is delivered through audio-visual aids and digital learning techniques.
- Students undergo mandatory internships programs to enhance their skills.
- Students are involved in the teaching-learning process, enabling the students to achieve better results.
- Well established Psychology Laboratory for conducting Psychology practical’s and research.
- Language Lab provides opportunity to sharpen communication and writing skills.
- Social Incubator strengthens the learning and application of skills outside traditional classrooms.
|BA (Hons) Psychology||03 Years||3,000||25,000||12,000|
|BA (Hons) Public Administration||03 Years||3,000||40,000||12,000|
|BA (Hons) English Literature||03 Years||3,000||25,000||12,000|
|BA (Hons) Political Science ||03 Years||3,000||25,000||12,000|
|Master in Social Work||02 Years||3,000||40,000||12,000|
|MA English Literature ||02 Years||3,000||40,000||12,000|
|MA Psychology||02 Years||3,000||40,000||12,000|
|M.Phil ||01 Years||3,000||70,000||12,000|
The JLU School of Humanities and Arts offers merit based scholarships. For more details please visit the scholarship section.
Our Global Partner: